- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the extended annual review report's assessment of the project which involves the construction of a 715-megawatt (MW) gas-fired combined-cycle electric power station in the Phu My Power Generation Complex in Tan Than district of Ba Ria-Vung Tau province, about 75 kilometers southeast of Ho Chi Minh City. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This edition of Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation knowledge brief that examines, from the perspective of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, ADB's energy sector assistance over 2001.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project designed to construct a gas-fired power station in Phu My Industrial Complex in Ba Ria-Vung Tau province in Viet Nam. The project was also designed to enhance the diversification of energy sources away from hydropower and enable efficient use of indigenous natural gas. IED overall assessment: Excellent.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the findings, lessons, and recommendations of an independent assessment of ADB's assistance to the energy sector during 1992-2007 in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS).
On 19 February 2009, the Director General of Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Evaluation of ADB's Assistance to the Energy Sector in the Greater Mekong Subregion.
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses ADB's assistance to the energy sector in the Greater Mekong Subregion, identifies lessons and makes recommendations for improving current and future operations.
On 23 November 2004, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the TAPER on Advisory Technical Assistance for Power Sector Institutional Strengthening in the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam.
In December 1995, the Government of Viet Nam adopted the comprehensive Power Sector Policy. This technical assistance (TA) performance audit report evaluates five advisory TAs supporting the institutional development objectives in Viet Nam’s power sector.