- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This edition of Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation knowledge brief that examines, from the perspective of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, ADB's energy sector assistance over 2001.
This evaluation knowledge brief (EKB) examines, from the perspective of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, ADB's energy sector assistance over 2001–2008 in selected countries.
This special evaluation study assesses ADB's assistance for justice reform and is intended to highlight to ADB's Board and Management the usefulness of ADB's continuing support for justice reform in implementing Strategy 2020.
This issue of the Learning Curves looked into the performance of ADB's public and private sector assistance related to the development of policy, legal and regulatory framework and institutions for stock and bond markets from 1986-2006.
Successful Projects in the Finance Sector 2003-2006 is a condensed reference on "successful" ADB projects on finance sector as evaluated by the Independent Evaluation Department.
Sixteen projects in four countries (India, People's Republic of China, Philippines, and Viet Nam) were selected as case studies to assess the performance of the environmental safeguard system in practice.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on the private sector development and operations to assess the degree to which PSOD is pursuing its objectives, the effectiveness and efficiency of its operations and extent of ADB's value
This report assesses the country strategic focus of technical assistance (TA) based on the findings from the five country studies: Fiji Islands, India, Kyrgyz Republic, Philippines and Viet Nam.
This special evaluation study reviews trends in foreign direct investment and reviews ADB's strategic response to these developments and the results detailed in previous country, sector, and project evaluations.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation of ADB's interventions on nutrition and food fortification by exploring the strengths and weaknesses of ADB technical assistance as a modality in addressing nutrition issues and initiatives.