- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 21-30 of 118 for Viet Nam
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the assessment of ADB's assistance to Viet Nam's urban services and water supply and sanitation (WSS) sectors and identifies key areas for further improving the effectiveness of its operations.
The Director General of Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Evaluation of the Urban Services and Water Supply and Sanitation Sector in Viet Nam.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at increasing farm income and raising the value of agricultural production of tea and fruit in selected provinces in Viet Nam. IED overall assessment: Successful
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at facilitating Viet Nam's transition to a market economy, promoting social inclusion and environmental sustainability and modernizing governance and public administration. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project designed to rehabilitate degraded forests and barren lands and to improve management of watersheds in Viet Nam. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project designed to construct a gas-fired power station in Phu My Industrial Complex in Ba Ria-Vung Tau province in Viet Nam. The project was also designed to enhance the diversification of energy sources away from hydropower and enable efficient use of indigenous natural gas. IED overall assessment: Excellent.
This evaluation knowledge brief (EKB) examines, from the perspective of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, ADB's energy sector assistance over 2001–2008 in selected countries.
This special evaluation study reviews ADB assistance portfolio of rural road associated projects from 1996 to 2007; differentiates inclusive growth and inclusive development through a literature review; and presents case studies.
On 10 September 2009, the Director General of the Independent Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Country Assistance Program Evaluation for the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam.
On 08 September 2009, the Director General of Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Evaluation of ADB's Support for the Transport Sector in Viet Nam.