- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 51-60 of 120 for Viet Nam
On 17 February 2009, the Director General of the Independent Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Regional Cooperation Assistance Program Evaluation for the Greater Mekong Subregion: Maturing and Moving Forward.
Having achieved a measure of success, ADB must now lead the GMS program to move to the next level of maturity where its members take on more responsibilities.
On January 2009, the Director General of Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Evaluation Report for the Second Provincial Towns Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Viet Nam.
This special evaluation study provides an update on the findings and results obtained by the 1998 evaluation on the midterm review process, with a view of enhancing its effectiveness in improving the implementation, performance, and results of projects.
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses ADB's assistance to the energy sector in the Greater Mekong Subregion, identifies lessons and makes recommendations for improving current and future operations.
This report evaluates the performance of the Greater Mekong Subregion: Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh City Highway Project designed to rehabilitate the cross border road and reduce customs procedures-related bottlenecks.
This report evaluates the performance of the Greater Mekong Subregion: East-West Corridor Project designed to promote economic cooperation and facilitate trade among Lao PDR, Thailand and Viet Nam through improved transport infrastructure.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Provincial Towns Water Supply and Sanitation Project designed to address infrastructure and deficiencies that constrained access by communities to safe water and sanitation in selected provinces in Vi...
This sector assistance program evaluation provides an independent assessment of ADB's assistance to the tourism sector in the Greater Mekong Subregion, identifies lessons and makes recommendations for improving current and future operations.
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses ADB's performance on the transport and trade facilitation programs in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) and identifies lessons for further development of GMS transport and trade facilitation.