- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 71-80 of 117 for Viet Nam
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on the performance of technical assistance in terms of achieving development results and effectiveness.
This special evaluation study evaluates ADB's 1998 policy on Indigenous Peoples, and case studies were undertaken of ongoing and completed projects with Indigenous Peoples Development Plans.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the special evaluation study on ADB's policy for the health sector.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on the role of project implementation unit (PIUs) to investigate the nature of ADB's arrangements for PIUs, their cost, functions and distribution across sectors and countries.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the review of ADB's 1998 Policy on Indigenous People.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's environmental safeguards.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on the effectiveness of poverty targeting to provide insights into factors determining the effectiveness of poverty reduction interventions.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation of ADB's 1995 Policy on Involuntary Resettlement.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on the involvement of civil society organizations (CSOs) in ADB operations.
These case studies focused on the use of geographic and household targeting to channel funds to poor regions or deliver benefits to poor households. However, extending its use to investments projects aimed at poverty reduction does not seem appropriate because interventions need to be tailor-made based on a thorough understanding of the primary causes of poverty in the particular project areas.