- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 71-80 of 116 for Viet Nam
This special evaluation study evaluates ADB's 1998 policy on Indigenous Peoples, and case studies were undertaken of ongoing and completed projects with Indigenous Peoples Development Plans.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on the role of project implementation unit (PIUs) to investigate the nature of ADB's arrangements for PIUs, their cost, functions and distribution across sectors and countries.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the review of ADB's 1998 Policy on Indigenous People.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the special evaluation study on ADB's policy for the health sector.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on the involvement of civil society organizations (CSOs) in ADB operations.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation of ADB's 1995 Policy on Involuntary Resettlement.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's environmental safeguards.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on the effectiveness of poverty targeting to provide insights into factors determining the effectiveness of poverty reduction interventions.
These case studies focused on the use of geographic and household targeting to channel funds to poor regions or deliver benefits to poor households. However, extending its use to investments projects aimed at poverty reduction does not seem appropriate because interventions need to be tailor-made based on a thorough understanding of the primary causes of poverty in the particular project areas.
On November 2006, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Evaluation Report for the Loans to the Nghi Son Cement Corporation in Viet Nam.