- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This performance evaluation report presents the independent evaluation of the AES Kelanitissa Power Project. It identifies the lessons from the project which can then be used to assist in the design and implementation of future ADB private sector operations in the region, particularly investments in similar projects.
This report evaluates the performance of the project aimed at improving transport efficiency by developing capacity in the road sector and improving the road infrastructure in Sri Lanka.
This report evaluates the performance of the North Western Province Water Resources Development Project aimed at improving the economic, social and nutritional wellbeing of the people living in the rural areas of North Western Province in Sri Lanka.
Report produced by the Independent Evaluation Department of ADB assessing the design, implementation, and performance of the Second Health and Population Project in Sri Lanka.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Small and Medium Industries Project aimed to provide the required resources for term financing of viable SME projects in the private sector with emphasis on new export-oriented ventures in Sri Lanka.
This report evaluates the performance of the Participatory Forestry Project aimed to increase tree planting by farmers and strengthen the institutional capability of Forest Department in Sri Lanka.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Agriculture Program designed to increase productivity in agriculture, introduce extensive reforms in agriculture, and sustain policy reforms and institutional strengthening in Sri Lanka.
This report evaluates the performance of the Kirindi Oya Irrigation and Settlement Project aimed at increasing rice and other field crop production, generate employment, save foreign exchange, and use underutilized land resources in Sri Lanka.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Road Improvement Project designed to improve 390 kilometers of roads and bridges and increase the efficiency and quality of road maintenance in Sri Lanka
This report evaluates the performance of the Walawe Irrigation Improvement Project aimed to provide adequate, timely, and equitable irrigation supplies on a sustained basis for year-round cropping in Walawe in Pakistan.