- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project, which aimed at sustainable management of market-driven inland fisheries and aquaculture by 2010. IED overall assessment: Successful
Validates the PCR's assessment of the project which aims to enhance the profitability of the plantation sector and improve the living and working conditions of the estate work force to a level comparable with that in other sectors in Sri Lanka.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Project aimed at improving the living conditions and wellbeing of internally displaced people in the Northeast conflict region of Sri Lanka. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project targeted at improving Sri Lanka's comparative and competitive advantage in tea production thereby increasing income of tea smallholdings and private estates. IED overall assessment: Partly successful
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at supporting perennial crops development in Sri Lanka through a more commercial approach to farming and institutionalizing measures to ensure sustainability of credit facilities and extension services for farmers. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This report provides an independent assessment of ADB's contribution to development results in Sri Lanka and identifies development issues and lessons in the agriculture and natural resources sector pertinent to the preparation of the next country partnership strategy.
Successful Projects in the Agriculture and Natural Resources Sector 2002-2004 is a condensed reference on "successful" ADB projects on the agriculture and natural resources sector as evaluated by the Independent Evaluation Department.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's Fisheries Policy to assess the extent to which the policy guides and influences the design and implementation of ADB-assisted projects and technical assistance grants.
This special evaluation study assesses the extent to which the ADB fisheries policy (1997) guides and influences the design and implementation of ADB-assisted projects and technical assistance grants.
This report evaluates the performance of the Participatory Forestry Project aimed to increase tree planting by farmers and strengthen the institutional capability of Forest Department in Sri Lanka.