- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This issue of the Learning Curves looked into the performance of ADB's public and private sector assistance related to the development of policy, legal and regulatory framework and institutions for stock and bond markets from 1986-2006.
The special evaluation study evaluates the performance of ADB's public and private sector assistance related to the development of policy, legal and regulatory frameworks, and institutions for stock and bond markets from 1986 to 2006.
Successful Projects in the Agriculture and Natural Resources Sector 2002-2004 is a condensed reference on "successful" ADB projects on the agriculture and natural resources sector as evaluated by the Independent Evaluation Department.
This special evaluation study assesses the extent to which the ADB fisheries policy (1997) guides and influences the design and implementation of ADB-assisted projects and technical assistance grants.
This special evaluation study presents an analysis of participatory processes applied in six projects in the water resources and forestry sectors in the Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, and Viet Nam.
This report assesses two technical assistance projects on the financing of social services, one in Viet Nam and another in Sri Lanka. It identifies lessons and insights for ADB’s operations in social sectors.
This special evaluation study reviews the effectiveness of involving NGOs/CBOs in ADB lending and technical assistance operations and determine whether such involvement helps address issues and priorities of ADB's development agenda more effectively.