- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report evaluates the performance of the project aimed at increasing the number of appropriately skilled people in Samoa, to meet the future labor requirements of its increasingly market-oriented and broad-based economy.
This report evaluates the performance of the project aimed at supporting the expansion of the micro and small enterprises sector with the objective of generating income and employment opportunities for Samoans on a sustainable basis.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project which aims to generate income and employment opportunities through expansion of micro and small enterprises by improving access to credit and business training and advisory services in Samoa. IED overall assessment: Partly successful.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness of ADB support for public sector reforms in Pacific developing member countries.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed to provide access to high quality and relevant education through the provision of efficiently managed and refurbished primary and secondary schools in Samoa. IED overall assessment: Partly successful
This special evaluation study assesses the impact of ADB's poverty reduction measures, and how effectively poverty reduction objectives were incorporated into project design.
This special evaluation study was designed to help increase understanding of the privatization process and provide guidance on how the objectives of privatization should be managed and incorporated in project designs.
This technical assistance (TA) performance audit report covers eight advisory TAs approved in the 1990s, involving nine institutions in four Pacific DMCs—-the Republic of Marshall Islands (RMI), Papua New Guinea (PNG), Samoa, and Vanuatu.
This special evaluation study aims to provide a systematic and rigorous assessment of economic and sector work efforts within ADB.
This report evaluates the performance of the Multiproject Loan designed to provide direct and indirect support to production activities, strengthen economic diversification, raise rural incomes and create employment opportunities in Samoa.