- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 11-16 of 16 for Samoa
This technical assistance (TA) performance audit report covers eight advisory TAs approved in the 1990s, involving nine institutions in four Pacific DMCs—-the Republic of Marshall Islands (RMI), Papua New Guinea (PNG), Samoa, and Vanuatu.
This special evaluation study aims to provide a systematic and rigorous assessment of economic and sector work efforts within ADB.
This report evaluates the performance of the Multiproject Loan designed to provide direct and indirect support to production activities, strengthen economic diversification, raise rural incomes and create employment opportunities in Samoa.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness and impact of ADB's program of capacity building in Western Samoa, undertaken with a view to improving the effectiveness of ADB assistance in the future.
This report evaluates the performance of the Agriculture Development Program designed to support major policy and institutional reforms to overcome long-standing impediments to agricultural growth in Western Samoa.
This report evaluates the performance of the Coconut Oil Mill Project which aims to create employment, economic linkages and industrial activity in Western Samoa by processing indigenous copra into coconut oil and meal for export.