- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This performance evaluation report assesses the performance and impact of the project and generates a series of findings, lessons and recommendations to contribute in the future design and implementation of similar ADB projects.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Project which aims to increase the access by smallholder households in two provinces to improved agricultural support services, thereby increasing agricultural production, productivity, and the income of smallholders and helping to ensure the sustainability of their farming systems. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at sustaining the fishing industry by improving harbor facilities and implementing sustainable management of coastal fishery resources in Milne Bay, Morobe, New Ireland and Western provinces in Papua New Guinea. IED overall assessment: Partly successful
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed to identify, develop and support new arrangements for the development of commercially oriented agriculture in Papua New Guinea through private-public partnerships and smallholder development. IED overall assessment: Partly successful.
This special evaluation study assesses the extent to which the ADB fisheries policy (1997) guides and influences the design and implementation of ADB-assisted projects and technical assistance grants.
This report evaluates the performance of the Agriculture Sector Program which focused on the development of the tree crops sector and comprised a range of policy reforms, institutional measures, and financial support for Papua New Guinea.
This report evaluates the performance of the West New Britain Smallholder Development Project designed to increase export earnings as well as accelerate the rate of growth of the agriculture sector through smallholder oil palm development in Papua New ...
This report evaluates the performance of the East New Britain Smallholder Development Project aimed at expanding smallholder cocoa production in East New Britain, Papua New Guinea.
This report evaluates the performance of the Agricultural Research and Extension Project aimed to increase smallholder incomes and employment by strengthening selected research and extension programs in Papua New Guinea.