- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 11-20 of 40 for Papua New Guinea
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at sustaining the fishing industry by improving harbor facilities and implementing sustainable management of coastal fishery resources in Milne Bay, Morobe, New Ireland and Western provinces in Papua New Guinea. IED overall assessment: Partly successful
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness of ADB support for public sector reforms in Pacific developing member countries.
This report evaluates the performance of the Public Service Program designed to support policy reform measures in building a performance oriented public service and improving delivery of basic services in Papua New Guinea.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed to identify, develop and support new arrangements for the development of commercially oriented agriculture in Papua New Guinea through private-public partnerships and smallholder development. IED overall assessment: Partly successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project to support policy reform in improving public service delivery in key sectors (education, health, agriculture and transport infrastructure) and increasing private sector-led economic growth in Papua New Guinea. IED overall assessment: Partly successful.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on the role of project implementation unit (PIUs) to investigate the nature of ADB's arrangements for PIUs, their cost, functions and distribution across sectors and countries.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the special evaluation study on ADB's policy for the health sector.
This report evaluates the performance of the Higher Education Project designed to improve the quality, efficiency and cost-effectiveness of higher education system, and enhancing the quality of teacher's education in Papua New Guinea.
On July 2006, the Director General of the Independent Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Evaluation Report for the Higher Education Project In Papua New Guinea.
On 8 June 2006, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the TAPER on Pacific Financial Technical Assistance Centre in the Pacific Island Countries.