- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 31-40 of 40 for Papua New Guinea
This technical assistance performance audit report is the first operations evaluation report on selected technical assistance (TA) interventions on road safety. The evaluation includes three TAs: Regional Initiatives in Road Safety, Preparation of a Road Safety Program in the People's Republic of China, and Road Safety in India.
The impact evaluation study was conducted to assess the long-term impact of the assistance provided by ADB to technical education and vocational training (TEVT) in Malaysia, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, and Sri Lanka.
This special evaluation study reviews the effectiveness of involving NGOs/CBOs in ADB lending and technical assistance operations and determine whether such involvement helps address issues and priorities of ADB's development agenda more effectively.
This report evaluates the performance of the West New Britain Smallholder Development Project designed to increase export earnings as well as accelerate the rate of growth of the agriculture sector through smallholder oil palm development in Papua New ...
This report evaluates the performance of the East New Britain Smallholder Development Project aimed at expanding smallholder cocoa production in East New Britain, Papua New Guinea.
This report evaluates the performance of the Agricultural Research and Extension Project aimed to increase smallholder incomes and employment by strengthening selected research and extension programs in Papua New Guinea.
This report evaluates the performance of the Fourth Road Improvement (Sector) Project designed to improve and sustain the road networks and reconstruction and maintenance of trunk roads in Papua New Guinea.
This study aims to assess the impact of ADB's assistance in the health and population sector.
This report evaluates the performance of the Ports Development Project designed to enhance export competitiveness and reduce the cost of imports through upgrading of port facilities and construction of new facility in Papua New Guinea.
This report assesses a technical assistance (TA) grant aimed at strengthening the institutional and operational aspects of the Rural Development Bank of Papua New Guinea and to enhance the skills of its staff by providing on-the-job training in project promotion, identification, appraisal, processing, implementation, and monitoring.