- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at providing treated water on a 24-hour basis at a specified pressure, quantity, and quality in Vientiane, Lao PDR. IED overall assessment: Partly Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Program aimed at supporting pro-poor development efforts by improving governance and public sector resource management in Balochistan provincial government in Pakistan. IED overall assessment: Unsuccessful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project which aims to rehabilitate and reconstruct essential physical and social infrastructure in the eight districts of Azad Jammu and Kashmir in Pakistan. IED overall assessment: Partly successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at developing the capacity for implementation and sustainability of the Balochistan Resource Management Program (BRMP) reform agenda in Pakistan. IED overall assessment: Unsuccessful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the program aimed at improving social services in Pakistan by improving governance and financing at the local government level. The project aimed to increase school enrolment, health coverage and water supply and sanitation services. IED overall assessment: partly successful
This impact evaluation study assesses the performance of Punjab Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Project (PRWSSP), and Punjab Community Water Supply and Sanitation Project (PCWSSP) in Pakistan.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project designed to improve access to clean, safe, sufficient and regular water supply in Pakistan. The Project also sought to expand livelihood opportunities and increase capacity of water-related agencies in delivering service. IED overall assessment: Successful.
On 21 September 2009, the Director General of the Independent Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Impact Evaluation Study of Rural Water Supply and Sanitation in Punjab, Pakistan.
This impact evaluation assesses the performance of (i) Punjab Rural Water Supply and Sanitation (Sector) Project, and (ii) Punjab Community Water Supply and Sanitation (Sector) Project.
This impact evaluation, an Urdu translation of the English original, assesses the performance of (i) Punjab Rural Water Supply and Sanitation (Sector) Project, and (ii) Punjab Community Water Supply and Sanitation (Sector) Project.