- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report assesses the performance of ADB program loans to the devolved social services in Punjab provinces in Pakistan. It reviews factors affecting the performance, assesses how the devolved social services delivery in Punjab has changed, and draws lessons and recommendations.
This report assesses the performance of ADB program loans to the devolved social services in Sindh provinces in Pakistan. It reviews factors affecting the performance, assesses how the devolved social services delivery in Sindh has changed, and draws lessons and recommendations.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Project aimed at delivering better education, health, and water and sanitation services in Pakistan. IED overall assessment: partly successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Program aimed at supporting pro-poor development efforts by improving governance and public sector resource management in Balochistan provincial government in Pakistan. IED overall assessment: Unsuccessful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the program aimed at improving social services in Pakistan by improving governance and financing at the local government level. The project aimed to increase school enrolment, health coverage and water supply and sanitation services. IED overall assessment: partly successful
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project designed to reduce damage caused by floods in areas lying along the rivers of Pakistan. The project was expected to improve sector policy, improve capacity of various agencies involved in flood preparedness, and to reduce flood hazards. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This sector assistance program evaluation reviews ADB's contribution to the road sector in Pakistan over the period 1985 to 2005 and assesses the extent to which they contributed to the development of the sector and identified lessons for the future.
On 19 August 2005, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Sector Assistance Program Evaluation for the Social Sectors in Pakistan.
This report evaluates 20 years (1985–2004) of Asian Development Bank (ADB) support to social sector development in Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Population Project aimed to increase accessibility and coverage of family planning services in rural and underserved areas in Pakistan.