- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Project which aims to improve the range and quality of reproductive health services through the development of health human resources and a health-care infrastructure, and harness private sector and nongovernment organizations to expand reproductive health services in Pakistan. IED overall assessment: Unsuccessful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project which aims to rehabilitate and reconstruct essential physical and social infrastructure in the eight districts of Azad Jammu and Kashmir in Pakistan. IED overall assessment: Partly successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the program aimed at improving social services in Pakistan by improving governance and financing at the local government level. The project aimed to increase school enrolment, health coverage and water supply and sanitation services. IED overall assessment: partly successful
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project targeted at women, girls and infants of four provinces in Pakistan focusing on reproductive health care, control of common infections, health and nutrition education, skilled delivery care, emergency obstetric care, family planning and sexually transmitted diseases. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Successful Projects in the Health and Water Supply, Sanitation, and Waste Management Sectors 2001-2006 is a condensed reference on "successful" ADB projects on health and water supply, sanitation and waste management sectors as evaluated by the Independent Evaluation Department.
This report evaluates 20 years (1985–2004) of Asian Development Bank (ADB) support to social sector development in Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Population Project aimed to increase accessibility and coverage of family planning services in rural and underserved areas in Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Health and Population Project designed to improve delivery of health and population welfare services in Sindh in Pakistan.
This study aims to assess the impact of ADB's assistance in the health and population sector.