- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This performance evaluation report assesses the performance and impact of the program and generates a series of findings, lessons and recommendations to contribute in the future design and implementation of similar ADB projects.
Validates the PCR's assessment of the project which aims to assist the government of Pakistan to define, plan, prepare, and implement an environment for infrastructure development consistent with the country's medium-term development framework.
This edition of Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation knowledge brief that examines, from the perspective of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, ADB's energy sector assistance over 2001.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at ensuring a stable supply of energy for the Pakistan's economic recovery by carrying out reforms and restructuring in the energy sector. IED overall assessment: Successful
This special evaluation study evaluates ADB's Energy 2000 Policy to assess its relevance and effectiveness, and to provide an input for a 2007 review of the energy policy and the formulation of the energy strategy.
This case study presents the findings of a review of ADB's activities in the power sector in Pakistan since 1990.
This report evaluates the performance of the KESC Fifth Power Project designed to develop the transmission and distribution systems of KESC to meet increased generation, and address problems of system losses, load management, and system efficiency in P...
This report evaluates the performance of the WAPDA Tenth Power (Sector) Project aimed to improve the reliability of power supply and reduce losses in the power distribution system of the Water and Power Development Authority in Pakistan.
The study aims to assess the impact and overall effectiveness of ADB assistance in the natural gas subsector in Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Load Despatch and Transmission Project aimed to enhance the capacity of the Water and Power Development Authority to meet the growing demand for electricity in Pakistan.