- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This paper documents the Chair's Summary of the Committee Discussion held on 4 December 2013. This meeting discussed the Country Assistance Program Evaluation for Pakistan 2002–2012.
On 26 November 2013, the Director General, Independent Evaluation, received the following response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Country Assistance Program Evaluation for Pakistan, 2002-2012.
This second independent evaluation of the ADB program in Pakistan (the first was in 2007) covers operations and policy dialogue during 2002–2012. The focus is on the results of two country strategies, one covering 2002–2006 and the other 2009–2013. The evaluation assesses the performance of ADB operations, and provides lessons and recommendations for ADB’s new country partnership strategy (CPS), scheduled for approval in 2014.
This report assesses the performance of ADB program loans to the devolved social services in Punjab provinces in Pakistan. It reviews factors affecting the performance, assesses how the devolved social services delivery in Punjab has changed, and draws lessons and recommendations.
This report assesses the performance of ADB program loans to the devolved social services in Sindh provinces in Pakistan. It reviews factors affecting the performance, assesses how the devolved social services delivery in Sindh has changed, and draws lessons and recommendations.
This edition of Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation knowledge brief that examines, from the perspective of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, ADB's energy sector assistance over 2001.
This impact evaluation study assesses the performance of Punjab Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Project (PRWSSP), and Punjab Community Water Supply and Sanitation Project (PCWSSP) in Pakistan.
This evaluation knowledge brief (EKB) examines, from the perspective of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, ADB's energy sector assistance over 2001–2008 in selected countries.
On 21 September 2009, the Director General of the Independent Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Impact Evaluation Study of Rural Water Supply and Sanitation in Punjab, Pakistan.
This issue of the Learning Curves looked into the performance of ADB's public and private sector assistance related to the development of policy, legal and regulatory framework and institutions for stock and bond markets from 1986-2006.