- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This Learning Curves provides an overview of the evaluation on ADB’s microfinance development strategy. The study had two objectives: assess the performance of the ADB’s microfinance assistance, and build knowledge on the effectiveness of microfinance in reducing poverty based on ADB’s experiences.
This edition of Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation knowledge brief that examines, from the perspective of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, ADB's energy sector assistance over 2001.
This evaluation knowledge brief (EKB) examines, from the perspective of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, ADB's energy sector assistance over 2001–2008 in selected countries.
This special evaluation study assesses ADB's assistance for justice reform and is intended to highlight to ADB's Board and Management the usefulness of ADB's continuing support for justice reform in implementing Strategy 2020.
This issue of the Learning Curves looked into the performance of ADB's public and private sector assistance related to the development of policy, legal and regulatory framework and institutions for stock and bond markets from 1986-2006.
The special evaluation study evaluates the performance of ADB's public and private sector assistance related to the development of policy, legal and regulatory frameworks, and institutions for stock and bond markets from 1986 to 2006.
Successful Projects in the Finance Sector 2003-2006 is a condensed reference on "successful" ADB projects on finance sector as evaluated by the Independent Evaluation Department.
This technical assistance performance audit report is the first operations evaluation report on selected technical assistance (TA) interventions on road safety. The evaluation includes three TAs: Regional Initiatives in Road Safety, Preparation of a Road Safety Program in the People's Republic of China, and Road Safety in India.
This special evaluation study reviews the effectiveness of involving NGOs/CBOs in ADB lending and technical assistance operations and determine whether such involvement helps address issues and priorities of ADB's development agenda more effectively.
This special evaluation study identifies the underlying factors contributing to the delay in the engagement of consultants, examines their implications and proposes measures for timely engagement and effective use of consultants.