- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 21-30 of 121 for Pakistan
This Learning Curves provides an overview of the evaluation on ADB’s microfinance development strategy. The study had two objectives: assess the performance of the ADB’s microfinance assistance, and build knowledge on the effectiveness of microfinance in reducing poverty based on ADB’s experiences.
This report assesses the performance of ADB program loans to the devolved social services in Punjab provinces in Pakistan. It reviews factors affecting the performance, assesses how the devolved social services delivery in Punjab has changed, and draws lessons and recommendations.
This report assesses the performance of ADB program loans to the devolved social services in Sindh provinces in Pakistan. It reviews factors affecting the performance, assesses how the devolved social services delivery in Sindh has changed, and draws lessons and recommendations.
Validates the project completion report's assessment of the project which aims to restructure and strengthen the institutional capacity, efficiency, and autonomy of technical and vocational institutions in Pakistan.
Validates the PCR's assessment of the project which aims to assist the government of Pakistan to define, plan, prepare, and implement an environment for infrastructure development consistent with the country's medium-term development framework.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed to introduce reforms focused on re-engineering the role of federal, provincial and local government.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aims to support Punjab in implementing its reform agenda in line with the government’s poverty reduction strategy paper (PRSP). IED overall assessment: Partly Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed to provide security and ensure equal protection under the law to citizens, in particular, the poor, secure and sustain entitlements and thereby reduce the poor’s vulnerability, strengthen the legitimacy of state institutions, and create conditions conducive to pro-poor growth, especially by fostering investors' confidence. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project which aims to improve management of the provincial and rural access roads network.
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project aimed to raise the per capita income of the project area beneficiaries to attain or exceed the poverty line, and improve the human resource and income-generating potential of women in the project area.