- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 71-80 of 119 for Pakistan
The conclusions of a recent assessment of the performance of ADB's development assistance in Pakistan have implications for resource allocations, design of operations, program management, and business processes.
On 12 December 2006, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Sector Assistance Program Evaluation for the Road Sector in Pakistan.
This sector assistance program evaluation reviews ADB's contribution to the road sector in Pakistan over the period 1985 to 2005 and assesses the extent to which they contributed to the development of the sector and identified lessons for the future.
This case study presents the findings of an evaluation of ADB's operations in the agriculture and natural resources sector in Pakistan for 1985-2005.
This report evaluates the twenty years (1985-2004) of ADB's support to the private sector in Pakistan.
This case study presents the findings of a review of ADB's activities in the power sector in Pakistan since 1990.
This report evaluates the performance of the Capital Market Development Program designed to accelerate the mobilization of long-term resources and improve the efficiency of its allocation through a diversified and competitive capital markets in Pakista...
On October 2005, the Director General of the Independent Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Evaluation Report for the Capital Market Development Program in Pakistan.
On 9 September 2005, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Audit Report on Financial Sector Intermediation Loan in Pakistan.
On 19 August 2005, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Sector Assistance Program Evaluation for the Social Sectors in Pakistan.