- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 81-90 of 119 for Pakistan
This report evaluates the performance of the Financial Sector Intermediation Project which aims to support financial sector and capital market reforms in Pakistan.
This report evaluates 20 years (1985–2004) of Asian Development Bank (ADB) support to social sector development in Pakistan.
The Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Audit Report on Livestock Development Project in Pakistan.
This special evaluation study aimed to determine the major causes of cost underruns and overruns of ADB projects, assess the contribution of each major factor to cost variations and recommend ways to improve the reliability of cost estimates.
This report evaluates the performance of the Livestock Development Project aimed at increasing livestock production in selected areas of Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Population Project aimed to increase accessibility and coverage of family planning services in rural and underserved areas in Pakistan.
This technical assistance (TA) performance audit report covers six TAs approved to support capital market development in Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Barani Area Development Project which aimed to increase farm household production, employment, and income and reduce the growing migration of population to urban areas in Pakistan.
This special evaluation study was designed to help increase understanding of the privatization process and provide guidance on how the objectives of privatization should be managed and incorporated in project designs.
This report evaluates the performance of the Social Action Program (Sector) Project designed to improve social indicators in primary education, health, population welfare, and rural water supply and sanitation in Pakistan.