- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This study focuses on six country-specific TA projects and two regional TA projects in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan.
This report assesses the country strategic focus of technical assistance (TA) based on the findings from the five country studies: Fiji Islands, India, Kyrgyz Republic, Philippines and Viet Nam.
Successful Projects in the Agriculture and Natural Resources Sector 2002-2004 is a condensed reference on "successful" ADB projects on the agriculture and natural resources sector as evaluated by the Independent Evaluation Department.
This report evaluates the performance of the Flood Emergency Rehabilitation Project aimed for quick economic and social recovery efforts to rehabilitate damaged public infrastructure and mitigate the risks brought about by the disaster in Kyrgyz Republ...
On March 2007, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Evaluation Report for the Flood Emergency Rehabilitation Project in the Kyrgyz Republic.
The study employed the principal-agent approach to analyze the roles and relationships of major players in the five central elements of service delivery
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on the performance of technical assistance in terms of achieving development results and effectiveness.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation of ADB's interventions on nutrition and food fortification by exploring the strengths and weaknesses of ADB technical assistance as a modality in addressing nutrition issues and initiatives.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on the role of project implementation unit (PIUs) to investigate the nature of ADB's arrangements for PIUs, their cost, functions and distribution across sectors and countries.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on the involvement of civil society organizations (CSOs) in ADB operations.