- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project, which aimed to increase on-farm productivity, profitability and incomes of farmers in Chui Oblast in Kyrgyz Republic. IED overall assessment: Successful
This Learning Curves summarizes the country assistance program evaluation for the Kyrgyz Republic which assesses ADB’s country strategies and program from 1994 until 2010. ADB support was rated satisfactory, although major constraints and risks remain.
This document summarizes the discussion of the Development Effectiveness Committee of the ADB Board of Directors held on 31 August 2012.
On 28 August 2012, the Director General, Independent Evaluation Department, received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Country Assistance Program Evaluation for Kyrgyz Republic.
This country assistance program evaluation assesses ADB’s country strategies and programs to support the Kyrgyz Republic from 1994 until 2010. ADB support was rated satisfactory, although major constraints and risks remain.
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the program and aims to galvanize rural communities for ECD activities. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project aims to to enhance the coverage of basic infrastructure facilities, contribute to improving living and health conditions, in particular for the poor.
ONGOING EVALUATION. This evaluation assesses the outcomes of ADB’s program in public financial management and governance in the Kyrgyz Republic from 1994 up to present.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Project which aims to help the government to restore economic and social activity quickly in the communities of four oblasts struck by landslides and floods by rehabilitating damaged public infrastructure. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Evaluates the design, implementation, and performance of The Road Rehabilitation Project, Second Road Rehabilitation Project, and Third Road Rehabilitation Project in the Kyrgyz Republic