- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to improve the living and health conditions in selected poor, rural communities through the provision of basic water supply and sanitation services in Kazakhstan. IED overall assessment: Less than successful
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the program which aims to support the government of Uzbekistan in its countercyclical expenditure program for 2009 and to enable the adoption an expansionary fiscal stance. IED overall assessment: Successful
This validates the findings of the Kazakhstan country strategy and program final review and identifies lessons and recommendations for improving the quality of the design and implementation of the new CPS.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at increasing and stabilizing farm family income in Kazakhstan by improved irrigation and drainage systems, increased market opportunities, strengthened water users' associations and protected environment. IED overall assessment: Partly successful.
On 6 April 2009, the Director General of Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Evaluation Report for the Almaty-Bishkek Regional Road Rehabilitation Project in Kazakhstan and the Kyrgyz Republic.
This report evaluates the performance of the Almaty-Bishkek Regional Road Rehabilitation Project aimed to improving transport efficiency by rehabilitating regional roads between Almaty in Kazakhstan and Bishkek in the Kyrgyz Republic.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project designed to improve efficiency and safety of the road transport link between Almaty and Bishkek by rehabilitating the road infrastructure, modernizing border control policies, upgrading cross-border facilities, improving coordination and management of road safety, and introducing efficient road maintenance system. IED overall assessment: Successful.
The Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Technical Assistance Performance Evaluation Report for the Environment Management Technical Assistance Projects to Selected Central Asian Republics.
This study focuses on six country-specific TA projects and two regional TA projects in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Road Rehabilitation Project designed to rehabilitate and maintain sections of the north-south corridor and support institutional development and implementation for road sector reform in Kazakhstan.