- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 11-20 of 21 for Kazakhstan
This study focuses on six country-specific TA projects and two regional TA projects in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Road Rehabilitation Project designed to rehabilitate and maintain sections of the north-south corridor and support institutional development and implementation for road sector reform in Kazakhstan.
On December 2005, the Director General of the Independent Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Evaluation Report for the Road Rehabilitation Project in Kazakhstan.
Report produced by the Independent Evaluation Department of ADB assessing the design, implementation, and performance of the Pension Reform Program in Kazakhstan.
This report covers five advisory technical assistance aimed at ensuring the absorptive capacity and ability of the governments of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, and Mongolia to implement road projects. It also covers a regional technical assistance study to update road design and construction standards in these three countries.
This report covers six technical assistance projects in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, and Uzbekistan, all financed by ADB from the Japan Special Fund, to (i) rationalize policies, strategies, and programs; (ii) strengthen the institutional capabilities of concerned agencies; (iii) improve education administration management and finance; and (iv) address priority needs in improving the relevance and responsiveness of the education sector in the medium and long term.
This report evaluates the performance of the Special Assistance Project designed to support macroeconomic stabilization and structural reform program by helping bridge the external financing gap in Kazakhstan.
This special evaluation study was designed to help increase understanding of the privatization process and provide guidance on how the objectives of privatization should be managed and incorporated in project designs.
This report evaluates the performance of the Agriculture Sector Program designed to establish a competitive and market-based agriculture sector in Kazakhstan.
This technical assistance performance audit report is the first operations evaluation report on selected technical assistance (TA) interventions on road safety. The evaluation includes three TAs: Regional Initiatives in Road Safety, Preparation of a Road Safety Program in the People's Republic of China, and Road Safety in India.