- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to sustainably increase the incomes of poor families in selected provinces in Indonesia through skills development and training, savings and credit program, and other empowerment and human development activities. IED overall assessment: Less than successful
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at promoting sustainable management of coastal fisheries resources in Indonesia, thereby reducing poverty in the coastal areas by providing opportunities for increased income. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at preventing flooding of houses and crops, improving environmental factors, minimizing disruptions of services and commercial activities, and enhancing the income-earning capacity of the generally poor populations in selected provinces of Indonesia. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's approaches to partnering and harmonization in the context of the Paris Declaration on Aid Effectiveness.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on Japan Special Fund to analyze the fund performance, issues and constraints, and made recommendations and suggestions to assist in future implementation.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation of Japan's Fund for Poverty Reduction and how the Fund relates to its objectives, analyzed issues and constraints and made recommendations and suggestions for future implementation.
This report evaluates the performance of the Regional Development Account Project designed to improve access to basic urban infrastructure and services and achieve urban sector policy and development priorities in Indonesia
This special evaluation study reviewed and analyzed current and future nutrition and food fortification related issues and explores the strengths and weaknesses of regional technical assistance as a modality in addressing nutrition issues and initiativ...
This special evaluation study assesses the impact of ADB's poverty reduction measures, and how effectively poverty reduction objectives were incorporated into project design.
This report evaluates the performance of the Nusa Tenggara Agricultural Development Project aimed at increasing crop production and farm incomes through improved irrigation facilities and direct involvement of farmers in Indonesia.