- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-10 of 17 for Fiji
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project, which aimed to protect and improve the standard of living of rural people at risk because of sugar sector restructuring by increasing sustainable livelihoods, on- and off-farm. IED overall assessment: Unsuccessful
This edition of Learning Curves summarizes the findings of an evaluation of ADB's support to transportation development in Pacific developing member countries. The overall rating for ADB support to the transport sector in the Pacific is successful.
This report evaluates the performance of the project aimed at achieving a stable macroeconomic environment; support trade, investment, and private sector development; and enhance competitiveness of the Fijian economy.
This report assesses the country strategic focus of technical assistance (TA) based on the findings from the five country studies: Fiji Islands, India, Kyrgyz Republic, Philippines and Viet Nam.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on the performance of technical assistance in terms of achieving development results and effectiveness.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on the involvement of civil society organizations (CSOs) in ADB operations.
On 8 June 2006, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the TAPER on Pacific Financial Technical Assistance Centre in the Pacific Island Countries.
This special evaluation study assesses the extent to which the ADB fisheries policy (1997) guides and influences the design and implementation of ADB-assisted projects and technical assistance grants.
This special evaluation study reviews ADB's Capacity Building Assistance for Managing Water Supply and Sanitation.
This technical assistance (TA) performance audit report covers the performance of six TA projects for strengthening the audit capability of the office of the auditor general, or its equivalent, in 12 Pacific developing member countries of the Asian Development Bank (ADB).