- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at increasing capacity and efficiency of electricity transmission from the northeastern part to the southern part of Liaoning Province in the People's Republic of China. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This study looks back at the main achievements, issues, and challenges faced by the People’s Republic of China road subsector during the study period from 1997 to 2005.
This study looks back at the main achievements, issues, and challenges faced by the People’s Republic of China railway subsector during the study period from 1997 to 2005.
This study reviews the available evidence from the People’s Republic of China (PRC) and other studies of relevance regarding documentation of poverty reduction impacts of physical infrastructure and, in particular, road development.
The evaluation of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) road and railway projects in the People’s Republic of China (PRC) took into account changes in ADB’s role and objectives. Growth was the overarching goal of ADB interventions prior to the country operational strategy (COS), 1997–2003.
This study reviews evidence from project implementation, completion, and post-evaluation reports on the performance of the link- and local-roads components attached to Asian Development Bank (ADB) road and railway projects in the People’s Republic of China (PRC).
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the performance evaluation of ADB's Global Environment Facility cofinanced projects and drew on lessons of their experience.
Successful Projects in the Energy Sector 2003-2005 is a condensed reference on "successful" ADB projects on the energy sector as evaluated by the Independent Evaluation Department.
Sixteen projects in four countries (India, People's Republic of China, Philippines, and Viet Nam) were selected as case studies to assess the performance of the environmental safeguard system in practice.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's Energy Policy 2000 to assess its relevance and effectiveness and to facilitate work toward a new energy strategy.