- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This evaluation assesses ADB-cofinanced Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) operations during 1992-2007, and will provide directional inputs toward the next regional cooperation strategy and program for the GMS.
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses ADB's assistance to the energy sector in the Greater Mekong Subregion, identifies lessons and makes recommendations for improving current and future operations.
This sector assistance program evaluation provides an independent assessment of ADB's assistance to the tourism sector in the Greater Mekong Subregion, identifies lessons and makes recommendations for improving current and future operations.
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses ADB's performance on the transport and trade facilitation programs in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) and identifies lessons for further development of GMS transport and trade facilitation.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation of ADB's Poverty Reduction Trust Funds which are assessed in terms of its objectives, contributions and links to the achievement of ADB's strategic objectives.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project designed to promote economic growth and raise living standards by providing railway infrastructure in the People's Republic of China to facilitate transport of goods and people and to have improved access to employment opportunities and income-generating activities. IED overall assessment: Highly successful.
The case studies presented in this report were conducted in preparation of the special evaluation study (SES) of the Asian Development Bank’s (ADB) 1995 Policy on Involuntary Resettlement (IR). This SES was conducted by the Operations Evaluation Department (OED) upon the request of the Development Effectiveness Committee (DEC) of ADB’s Board of Directors.