- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report evaluates the performance of the Shanxi Environment Improvement Project aimed to reduce the causes of environmental pollution through fuel switching and more efficient use of energy in the People's Republic of China.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project designed to improve economic efficiency and reduce the cost of road transport in the southwestern region of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region in the People's Republic of China. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed to promote sustainable economic growth and poverty reduction by providing economic railway transportation in the less developed areas of southern Jiangxi and western Fujian provinces in the People's Republic of China. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project designed to support pro-poor economic growth and social development by enhancing incomes and reducing poverty through improvements in the road system in the People's Republic of China. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This evaluation knowledge brief (EKB) examines, from the perspective of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, ADB's energy sector assistance over 2001–2008 in selected countries.
This special evaluation study assesses ADB's assistance for justice reform and is intended to highlight to ADB's Board and Management the usefulness of ADB's continuing support for justice reform in implementing Strategy 2020.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the findings, lessons, and recommendations of an independent assessment of ADB's assistance to the energy sector during 1992-2007 in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS).
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the assessment of the performance of ADB's assistance on transport and trade facilitation in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) and identified areas for future collaboration and partnerships.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the findings, lessons, and recommendations of an independent assessment of ADB's assistance to the tourism sector during 1992-2007 in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS).
On 19 February 2009, the Director General of Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Evaluation of ADB's Assistance to the Energy Sector in the Greater Mekong Subregion.