- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 21-30 of 133 for China, People's Republic of
This report evaluates the performance of the Harbin Water Supply Project aimed at greater quality and reliability of residential water supply in Harbin urban areas of People's Republic of China.
Project performance evaluation of the Tianjin Wastewater Treatment and Water Resources Protection Project in the People's Republic of China.
Validates the extended annual review report's assessment of the project which aims to establish an automated central depository system in Bangladesh. IED overall assessment: Partly successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at improving ambient air quality and reduce acid rain to improve the environment in the Yangtze River Valley in Anhui Province, PRC. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This edition of Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation knowledge brief that examines, from the perspective of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, ADB's energy sector assistance over 2001.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project designed to ease capacity and safety constraints for efficient movement of freight and passengers along the north-south Chongqing-Zhanjiang corridor in the People's Republic of China. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at improving health and living conditions by providing clean and safe drinking water in the Harbin administrative area of the People's Republic of China. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This report evaluates the performance of the Shanxi Environment Improvement Project aimed to reduce the causes of environmental pollution through fuel switching and more efficient use of energy in the People's Republic of China.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project designed to improve economic efficiency and reduce the cost of road transport in the southwestern region of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region in the People's Republic of China. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed to promote sustainable economic growth and poverty reduction by providing economic railway transportation in the less developed areas of southern Jiangxi and western Fujian provinces in the People's Republic of China. IED overall assessment: Successful.