- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 61-70 of 133 for China, People's Republic of
On June 2007, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Evaluation Report for the Guizhou Shuibai Railway Project in the People's Republic of China.
ADB and others have provided the PRC with a successful development experience by bringing in state-of-the-art technical, financial, and management expertise.
This special evaluation study evaluates ADB's Energy 2000 Policy to assess its relevance and effectiveness, and to provide an input for a 2007 review of the energy policy and the formulation of the energy strategy.
This report evaluates the performance of the Guizhou Shuibai Railway Project aimed to establish a cost-effective mode of transport for mining and other industrial outputs and for passengers in Guizhou province in the People
On 03 May 2007, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Country Assistance Program Evaluation for the People's Republic of China: Success Drives Demand for More Innovative and Responsive Services.
On 03 May 2007, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Evaluation of ADB's Assistance for the Roads and Railways Sector in the People's Republic of China.
This second country assistance program evaluation (CAPE) for the People’s Republic of China (the PRC) covers 1998–2005.
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses ADB's assistance for roads and railways development in the People's Republic of China from 1997 to 2005 and identifies lessons for future ADB support for the sector in the PRC.
Successful Projects in the Health and Water Supply, Sanitation, and Waste Management Sectors 2001-2006 is a condensed reference on "successful" ADB projects on health and water supply, sanitation and waste management sectors as evaluated by the Independent Evaluation Department.
The Highly Successful Projects 2005-2006 is a condensed reference on all "highly successful" ADB projects and programs evaluated by the Independent Evaluation Department.