- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 81-90 of 131 for China, People's Republic of
This report evaluates the performance of the Changchun--Harbin Expressway Project designed to stimulate domestic employment, production, specialization, and trade through infrastructure investment and transport cost reductions in the People's Republic ...
Assesses five ADB technical assistance projects that assisted the People's Republic of China to undertake reforms in the fields of audit, procurement, and performance evaluation.
On December 2006, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Evaluation Report for the Hebei Roads Development Project in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Chengdu--Nanchong Expressway Project designed to promote economic and social development through improvements in road infrastructure in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Hebei Roads Development Project designed for an efficient movement of freight and passengers from the provincial boundaries of Hebei Province and Shandong Province in the People's Republic of China.
This special evaluation study aims to provide an independent assessment of the effectiveness of ADB's environmental safeguards.
This study evaluates ADB's 1995 policy on involuntary resettlement. Sixteen case studies of projects with involuntary resettlement were done in the People's Republic of China, India, and the Philippines, aided by small surveys of affected persons.
On September 2006, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Evaluation Report for the Fujian Pacific Electric Company in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Fujian Pacific Electric Company Limited which aims for the development, construction, and operation of a coal-fired power plant at Meizhou Wan, Fujian Province in the People's Republic of China (PRC).
This special evaluation study analyzes completed projects and technical assistance grants, reviews whether the urban sector strategy targets are being addressed, and assesses ongoing urban operations.