- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-10 of 12 for Marshall Islands
This project performance evaluation report evaluates the project in the Republic of the Marshall Islands to assess its performance and highlight lessons. It provides inputs to two broader evaluations—the regional evaluation of ADB support for the Pacific region, and the special evaluation study on Millennium Development Goals.
This edition of Learning Curves summarizes the findings of an evaluation of ADB's support to transportation development in Pacific developing member countries. The overall rating for ADB support to the transport sector in the Pacific is successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project designed to provide safer, more frequent and reliable shipping and transport services in Marshall Islands. IED overall assessment: Unsuccessful
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness of ADB support for public sector reforms in Pacific developing member countries.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation of ADB's Poverty Reduction Trust Funds which are assessed in terms of its objectives, contributions and links to the achievement of ADB's strategic objectives.
On 8 June 2006, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the TAPER on Pacific Financial Technical Assistance Centre in the Pacific Island Countries.
This special evaluation study assesses the extent to which the ADB fisheries policy (1997) guides and influences the design and implementation of ADB-assisted projects and technical assistance grants.
On February 2006, the Director General of the Independent Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Evaluation Report for the Health and Population Project in the Marshall Islands.
This report evaluates the performance of the Health and Population Project designed to improve the quality of health and family planning services, and strengthen the primary health care services and health services delivery system in Marshall Islands.
This report evaluates the performance of the Public Sector Reform Program designed to initiate a long-term reform program to avert a looming financial and economic crisis, and to set Marshall Islands' economy on a more sustainable growth path.