- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This Japanese translation of Learning Lessons highlights the key lessons and issues in mainstreaming the Managing for Development Results Agenda within ADB, and make recommendations for ensuring better development effectiveness of operations in the future.
This edition of Learning Lessons highlights the lessons learned from a decade of Asian Development Fund operations, and provides recommendations to guide future ADF operations by ADB.
This edition of Learning Lessons highlights the key lessons and issues in mainstreaming the Managing for Development Results Agenda within ADB, and make recommendations for ensuring better development effectiveness of operations in the future.
This edition of Learning Lessons delves into the key drivers of sustained inclusive growth, and how operations can be assessed to ensure that they feature attributes of inclusive growth.
This synthesis draws lessons from various independent evaluations and self-evaluations (project/program completion reports) of successful primary and secondary education programs and projects.
This synthesis distills the lessons and key findings from a real-time evaluation study on ADB’s response to the global economic crisis of 2008–2009.
This edition of Learning Lessons illustrates how lessons from evaluation can augment ongoing efforts for mitigating risks (inclusive of governance and non-governance risks) and enhance the development effectiveness of ADB assistance in the electricity sector.
This synthesis focuses on lessons from successful engagement of civil society organizations (CSOs) in ADB-financed operations.
This synthesis provides key lessons on the importance of communication in facilitating development work, as reflected in the applications of participatory approaches in project preparation, design, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation in ADB operations.