- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 11-20 of 25 for Learning Lessons
This edition of Learning Lessons discusses evaluative evidence that points to the vital role links play in the patterns of development. These involve projects and programs in different areas, at different times, and the work of different players. Development processes will benefit if these critical but often overlooked links are better connected.
How can participation contribute to the sustainable management of irrigation and drainage systems for agriculture? This edition of Learning Lessons provides some lessons from evaluations of ADB-supported irrigation and drainage projects.
This Japanese translation of Learning Lessons highlights the key lessons and issues in mainstreaming the Managing for Development Results Agenda within ADB, and make recommendations for ensuring better development effectiveness of operations in the future.
This edition of Learning Lessons highlights the key lessons and issues in mainstreaming the Managing for Development Results Agenda within ADB, and make recommendations for ensuring better development effectiveness of operations in the future.
This edition of Learning Lessons highlights the lessons learned from a decade of Asian Development Fund operations, and provides recommendations to guide future ADF operations by ADB.
This edition of Learning Lessons delves into the key drivers of sustained inclusive growth, and how operations can be assessed to ensure that they feature attributes of inclusive growth.
This synthesis draws lessons from various independent evaluations and self-evaluations (project/program completion reports) of successful primary and secondary education programs and projects.
This synthesis distills the lessons and key findings from a real-time evaluation study on ADB’s response to the global economic crisis of 2008–2009.
This edition of Learning Lessons illustrates how lessons from evaluation can augment ongoing efforts for mitigating risks (inclusive of governance and non-governance risks) and enhance the development effectiveness of ADB assistance in the electricity sector.