- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 11-20 of 27 for Learning Lessons
This brief distills key lessons from a 2011 special evaluation study that explored governance and development in the Pacific, and assessed ADB’s support for governance and public sector management in the past decade.
The frequency of intense floods and storms is increasing globally and in Asia and the Pacific amid the specter of climate change, pointing to the need for better mitigation and adaptation to natural disasters. This synthesis presents the lessons drawn from evaluations of information sourced from publicly available databases.
This edition of Learning Lessons discusses evaluative evidence that points to the vital role links play in the patterns of development. These involve projects and programs in different areas, at different times, and the work of different players. Development processes will benefit if these critical but often overlooked links are better connected.
How can participation contribute to the sustainable management of irrigation and drainage systems for agriculture? This edition of Learning Lessons provides some lessons from evaluations of ADB-supported irrigation and drainage projects.
This Japanese translation of Learning Lessons highlights the key lessons and issues in mainstreaming the Managing for Development Results Agenda within ADB, and make recommendations for ensuring better development effectiveness of operations in the future.
This edition of Learning Lessons highlights the lessons learned from a decade of Asian Development Fund operations, and provides recommendations to guide future ADF operations by ADB.
This edition of Learning Lessons highlights the key lessons and issues in mainstreaming the Managing for Development Results Agenda within ADB, and make recommendations for ensuring better development effectiveness of operations in the future.
This edition of Learning Lessons delves into the key drivers of sustained inclusive growth, and how operations can be assessed to ensure that they feature attributes of inclusive growth.
This synthesis draws lessons from various independent evaluations and self-evaluations (project/program completion reports) of successful primary and secondary education programs and projects.