- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Cooperation with France Technical Assistance Grant Fund
What is the fund?
The fund is a single-donor fund established in partnership with the French government through its Ministry of Economy Finance and Industry in 1989 to promote project preparation, advisory services, project implementation or other technical assistance services and other activities which may be agreed upon between France and ADB.
What are the priorities?
Priority sectors are:
- Health, nutrition and social protection
- Transport and communications
- Civil aeronautics
- Water treatment
What kind of activities will be financed from the fund?
Activities will consist of project preparation, training and advisory services, institutional support or other technical assistance services and other activities which may be agreed upon between the fund partners.
Who is eligible to receive the grant?
The eligible developing member countries (DMCs) are Cambodia, Lao People’s Democratic Republic and Viet Nam.
Who supports the fund?
France supports the fund.