- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
New Zealand Cooperation Fund for Technical Assistance
What is the fund?
The fund is a single-donor trust fund established in 1999 to finance technical assistance operations in ADB’s developing member countries (DMCs).
What are the priorities?
Sectors supported by the fund are:
- education, outer islands development, human resources development and fisheries in Cook Islands
- human resources development and education, private sector development in rural areas, and strengthening governance in Vanuatu
- general and poverty reduction in Papua New Guinea and Solomon Islands
- education and training, outer islands development and public sector reforms and private sector development in Tonga
- community resource management in the Philippines
- trade-related capacity-building and small and medium-sized enterprises development in the ASEAN region
What kind of activities will be financed from the fund?
Activities such as project preparation, advisory services and project implementation will be financed from the fund.
Who is eligible to receive the grant?
Assistance from the fund is available to DMCs of ADB and regional institutions operating in such countries.
Who supports the fund?
New Zealand supports the fund.