- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Pakistan Earthquake Fund (PEF)
What is the PEF?
The Pakistan Earthquake Fund (PEF) was established in November 2005 in response to the special needs of Pakistan after the earthquake in October 2005.
What are the priorities?
The PEF is dedicated to delivering emergency grant financing for investment projects and technical assistance to support immediate reconstruction, rehabilitation, and associated development activities.
What kind of activities are eligible for the fund?
- introduction of results-based planning and budgeting techniques
- preparation of results-oriented national development plans and strategies, sector plans and roadmaps
- improvement of methods for measuring, monitoring and managing for results
- training of officials of developing member countries (DMC) on MfDR
Who is eligible to receive the funding?
Who supports the fund?
Australia, Belgium, Finland and Norway support the fund.