- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
17 Sep 2014
The Government of Timor-Leste, ADB and vocational training centers-Don Bosco Comoro, Dili Institute of Technology Baucau, SENAI Becora, and CNEFP Tibar will join forces today to support a series of demonstrations of skills gained by trainees who have participated in the Timor-Leste Mid-Level Skills Training Project.
12 Sep 2014
ADB and the Government of India today signed two loans totaling $150 million to help build transmission lines that will support renewable energy development in the state of Rajasthan.
23 Jul 2014
ADB has received a US Department of Treasury award for a pioneering rail project in Afghanistan that is providing a cross-border trade link crucial to the country’s post-conflict economy.
17 Jul 2014
The Government of Kiribati, the University of the South Pacific and ADB participated in a ground-breaking ceremony today to officially mark the first step toward upgrading the USP’s Tarawa Campus, which will boost students’ access to higher education.
25 Jun 2014
ADB announced today the establishment of a new trust fund to support the adoption of advanced low-carbon technologies in its developing member countries (DMCs), with a grant of ¥1.8 billion (about $17.65 million) from the Government of Japan.
23 Jun 2014
ADB and World Bank signed a memorandum of agreement to harmonize their support for the Philippine government’s flagship program to rebuild areas devastated by super-typhoon Yolanda, known internationally as Haiyan.
10 Jun 2014
A $400 million ADB project to improve water and wastewater management services in greater Colombo will be expanded through cofinancing of $101 million from Agence Francaise de Developpement.
29 May 2014
ADB and the Government of India today signed a $176 million loan that will fund the extension of Jaipur’s first metro train line. Extending the line will reduce both congestion and pollution in the fast-growing Indian heritage city.
19 May 2014
ADB will lend $350 million to Bangladesh to help public and private institutions scale up skills training for 1.25 million young workers so they are well-equipped to find jobs and meet the changing needs of today’s labor market.
4 May 2014
Asia and the Pacific is the most dynamic region in the world. Yet, poverty remains the biggest challenge. ADB will sharpen its operational focus to better help its clients overcome challenges, ADB President Takehiko Nakao said today in his opening address to the 47th Annual Meeting of ADB’s Board of Governors.