- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
How to Report Fraud or Corruption
Contact the Office of Anticorruption and Integrity (OAI) to report concerns or evidence that corruption, fraud, coercion, collusion, abuse, conflict of interest, or obstructive practice may have occurred or is occurring related to any ADB-financed activity. You may report allegations to OAI by email, facsimile (fax), mail, in person, or by telephone. Only OAI staff can access any such communication.
Allegations may be reported with attribution or anonymously. However, anonymous reports are much harder to investigate as it may be more difficult to ascertain the truth, anyone making an allegation is encouraged to provide some means that will allow OAI to communicate with him or her.
Information concerning the identity of a complainant is strictly controlled and will not be released to other ADB staff or to anyone outside ADB without the consent of the complainant.
To report allegations, please provide as much information and detail as possible, including who, what, when, where, why, and how. For example
- Who do you think committed the integrity violation? Who else was implicated? Who else might have been involved?
- What happened? Describe the events fully and using as much relevant detail as possible.
- When did it happen? Provide dates, time, and how many times.
- Where did it happen? Include not only the city and country, but, if possible, an actual address, the name of the building, the office number.
- How does your allegation relate to ADB business? Was ADB staff involved?
If you have documents, photographs, or other physical evidence of the alleged fraud or corruption, please send that information to OAI, either with your report or separately.
ADB offers whistleblower and witness protection.
E-mail or Complaint Form
Fax (not toll-free)
+ 63 2 636 2152
Mail (marked "Confidential")
Office of Anticorruption and Integrity (OAI)
Asian Development Bank
6 ADB Avenue
1550 Metro Manila, Philippines
1st floor, South Core of ADB headquarters, 6 ADB Avenue, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Telephone (not toll-free)
+ 63 2 632 5004
This is a confidential, secure telephone access. Only OAI staff answer this telephone, or can access the voice mailbox.