- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
11 Mar 2014
Anticorruption work of ADB focused on prevention, oversight, investigation, and deterrence through strengthened due diligence, partnerships, awareness raising, and greater outreach in 2013, according to the Annual Report of the Office of Anticorruption and Integrity released today.
4 Mar 2013
ADB toughened measures to battle fraud and corruption in 2012, as complaints reached a new annual high.
12 Mar 2012
Some 225 allegations of corruption or integrity violations were submitted to ADB last year, leading to 34 individuals and 31 firms being debarred from doing business with the organization, a new report shows.
30 Nov 2011
Greater accountability and better fiscal management are needed to achieve more inclusive growth in developing Asia-Pacific nations, ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda said today.
11 Mar 2011
ADB stepped up its fight against corruption in 2010 with the introduction of new initiatives, including revised integrity guidelines and a cross debarment agreement signed with development partners, a new report says.
10 Nov 2010
Strong governance and constant vigilance against corruption are essential if Asia and the Pacific is to deliver the benefits of its economic boom to all, ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda told a forum today.
9 Apr 2010
Taking a major step in the global fight against fraud and corruption, leading Multilateral Development Banks today signed an agreement to cross debar firms and individuals found to have engaged in wrongdoing in MDB-financed development projects.
11 Jan 2010
ADB has implemented improvements to internal rules protecting those who report integrity violations or misconduct in ADB or in ADB-related activities.
15 Sep 2009
ADB is extending a $250 million loan to restore the Philippines to a long-term sustainable growth path through greater fiscal discipline and an improved investment climate.
10 Sep 2009
Strengthening the independence and accountability of anti-corruption agencies is key to poverty reduction and sustainable development in the Asia and Pacific region, participants at an anti-corruption seminar in Manila heard on Wednesday.