- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Benchmark Bond Issues
ADB pursues a strategy of issuing liquid benchmark bonds to maintain its presence in key currency bond markets.
ADB has issued consistently in the US dollar global bond market, launching a bond issue at least once per year since 1994. ADB’s global bonds are issued using a price discovery process to reach the broadest possible range of investors, both by investor type and by geography.
A large, globally dispersed inventory of ADB bonds helps maintain high levels of secondary market liquidity in each issue.
As of 31 May 2013, ADB has over US$34 billion outstanding in US dollar-denominated public offerings.
See news releases for more information on recent bond issues.
Outstanding US Dollar Global Bonds and Public Offerings
ADB has maintained a consistent presence in the Kangaroo market since 2006 with at least one issuance per year. As of 31 May 2013, ADB has AUD8.675 billion principal outstanding across nine maturities.
Outstanding Australian Dollar Public Bonds
ADB has also issued public offerings in other denominations such as Brazilian real, Canadian dollar, Indian rupee, Japanese yen, New Zealand dollar, Norwegian krone, Philippine peso, Pound sterling, PRC yuan, Singapore dollar, Swiss franc, and Thai baht.
View a list of selected recent ADB issues.
The pricing supplement is provided to give details of an issue and should be read in conjunction with the Prospectus.
- Pricing Supplement: US$500 million Floating Rate Notes due 13 May 2016
- Pricing Supplement: US$2.0 billion 1.75% Notes due 11 September 2018
- Pricing Supplement: US$250 million Floating Rate Notes due 29 May 2015
- Pricing Supplement: U.S.$750,000,000 Floating Rate Notes due 29 May 2015
- Pricing Supplement: U.S.$250,000,000 Floating Rate Notes due 29 May 2015
- Pricing Supplement: NZ $350 million 3.25% Notes due 20 July 2017
- Pricing Supplement: US$2.5 billion 0.50% Notes due 20 June 2016
- Pricing Supplement: A$900 million 3.50% Notes due 5 July 2017
- Pricing Supplement: A$200 million Floating Rate Notes due 5 July 2017
- Pricing Supplement: BRL100 million 5.25% Notes due 25 September 2015 payable in United States dollars
- Pricing Supplement: BRL100 million 5.00% Notes due 23 February 2016 payable in United States dollars
- Pricing Supplement: US$1.0 billion 1.375% Notes due 23 March 2020
Notice to readers