- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
24 Apr 2014
Work has begun to upgrade and rehabilitate the Keru Wharf near New Georgia in Western Province. The wharf is one of four wharves to be improved under the second phase of the Domestic Maritime Support Project, which is financed by the Solomon Islands Government, ADB, the Australian Government, and the New Zealand Aid Programme.
24 Apr 2014
ADB has approved a $400 million loan to support the Government of Pakistan's ongoing reforms to tackle the country’s chronic energy crisis which has crippled industries and caused social unrest.
23 Apr 2014
ADB will provide $81.7 million, including a $6.7 million grant from the Government of Australia, in additional financing to help Cambodia recover from catastrophic floods in late 2013, which affected 1.7 million people and caused an estimated $356 million in damage.
21 Apr 2014
ADB approved $21.02 billion in financing operations last year, according to ADB’s 2013 Annual Report, released ahead of its 47th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors to be held 2–5 May in Astana, Kazakhstan.
11 Apr 2014
ADB is working with the governments of Norway and Japan under two different projects to help Bhutan better manage its clean energy and water resources.
7 Apr 2014
ADB and the Government of Bangladesh today signed a grant agreement of $2 million to develop innovative new crop insurance products that will give small-holder farmers in Bangladesh income protection from increasingly severe storms and natural disasters.
6 Apr 2014
ADB and the Government of Bangladesh today signed an agreement for $110 million in loans to support private sector infrastructure projects in Bangladesh, including in renewable energy.
3 Apr 2014
ADB and Japan are to help Myanmar upgrade and modernize technical and vocational training programs to meet the country’s pressing need for skilled young workers.
31 Mar 2014
ADB has signed a $350 million financing package supporting the construction of the 320 megawatt Sarulla Geothermal Power Development Project in North Sumatra, Indonesia, an investment expected to unlock clean energy investments across the country, which holds 40% of the world’s geothermal resources.
31 Mar 2014
ADB's Board of Directors has approved a $100 million loan to help the government of Sri Lanka revamp its technical and vocational education and training which will equip youth with the required skills for the job market.