- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
23 Sep 2014
ADB has approved project loans of $150 million to upgrade two key barrages in Pakistan’s Punjab region, which will support livelihoods for hundreds of thousands of farm families and reduce flood risks.
22 Sep 2014
ADB has approved a $60 million concessional loan to build water supply and sanitation facilities in 26 small towns across Nepal to meet the rising demand for basic services, improve community health, and reduce flood risks.
19 Sep 2014
Six leading multilateral development banks provided almost $24 billion worldwide in financing in 2013 for projects in developing and emerging economies that address the challenges of climate change, according to the third annual joint MDB report on climate finance.
17 Sep 2014
The Government of Timor-Leste, ADB and vocational training centers-Don Bosco Comoro, Dili Institute of Technology Baucau, SENAI Becora, and CNEFP Tibar will join forces today to support a series of demonstrations of skills gained by trainees who have participated in the Timor-Leste Mid-Level Skills Training Project.
16 Sep 2014
ADB and the Government of India today signed an agreement for a $63.3 million loan that will help improve urban services and strengthen municipal and project management capacity in 14 towns of North Karnataka.
12 Sep 2014
ADB and the Government of India today signed two loans totaling $150 million to help build transmission lines that will support renewable energy development in the state of Rajasthan.
8 Sep 2014
Tourism could generate an additional $330 million in earnings and 27,000 new jobs in the Lao PDR under a project supported by ADB to upgrade the country’s tourism infrastructure, boosting the industry’s contribution to the economy.
28 Aug 2014
ADB approved a $49 million loan and a technical assistance grant of $900,000 to support the sustainability of Armenia’s road and water sectors, which have deteriorated due to limited investments and challenges in the public management systems.
21 Aug 2014
ADB is supporting a 290-megawatt hydropower project in the Lao People’s Democratic Republic (Lao PDR) under a public-private partnership arrangement.
21 Aug 2014
ADB has welcomed a new law making it easier to register businesses in the Solomon Islands. ADB provided policy guidance and support in drafting of the legislation which is part of wider reforms to regulatory frameworks for businesses in the Pacific.