- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
17 Oct 2014
ADB has signed a $40 million loan agreement with Khan Bank, one of the biggest banks in Mongolia, to provide better access to bank financing for the country’s micro, small- and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs).
17 Oct 2014
ADB is providing a $40 million emergency assistance grant to assist with the reconstruction of irrigation and rural road infrastructure at 15 provinces in northern Afghanistan that suffered heavy damage from severe flooding earlier this year.
16 Oct 2014
ADB has approved a $500,000 technical assistance grant to support the flagship fellowship program run by the non-governmental organization Teach for the Philippines (TFP), under which 120 young Filipinos will be recruited as teaching fellows and trained in modern IT-based teaching methods.
16 Oct 2014
Thousands of villagers from Enga Province in Papua New Guinea (PNG) celebrated the completion of their financial education training in a mass graduation ceremony today—marking another milestone for a Microfinance Expansion Project supported by ADB and Australia.
13 Oct 2014
Work has begun to upgrade and rehabilitate Susubona Wharf on the southern shore of Santa Isabel. The Government of New Zealand is providing additional finance to upgrade the wharf, which will involve the demolition of the existing wharf head and causeway and the construction of a new reinforced concrete wharf head—raised to minimize erosion caused by waves and debris. A new causeway made of salvaged rock coral material will also be constructed.
13 Oct 2014
A new $2 million grant will support South Asia’s push to slow the spread of livestock diseases like foot and mouth and avian flu which have caused billions of dollars of losses to farmers and economies in recent years.
9 Oct 2014
ADB has signed a ground-breaking agreement in partnership with 13 banks to support Beijing Enterprises Water Group Company Limited (BEWG) to promote high standard wastewater treatment and reuse in the People’s Republic of China (PRC).
6 Oct 2014
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Government of Japan are supporting a grassroots project to manage risks and reduce impacts from floods and other natural disasters in vulnerable communities in Cambodia.
3 Oct 2014
ADB and Government of Japan are providing technical assistance to help Greater Mekong Subregion member countries tackle weaknesses in sanitary and phytosanitary (SPS) procedures, which are undermining cross border trade flows.
1 Oct 2014
ADB is providing a $38 million grant and allocating another $12 million grant from the ADB-administered Strategic Climate Fund to help the Maldives tap its ample renewable power sources and reduce its reliance on costly, polluting diesel oil-fuelled electricity.