- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
During 30 years of partnership, ADB has helped improve the welfare of the people of Bhutan though programmes in the power sector, transport, trade, urbanization, finance, education and the environment.
The 2013 Multitranche Financing Facility (MFF) Annual Report provides an update on the portfolio and implementation status of Asian Development Bank (ADB) MFFs during 2013.
The Board of Directors of the Asian Development Bank has adopted these regulations for the administration of the Asian Development Fund and its resources.
This paper is intended as a quick reference guide to those processing and implementing projects in India.
This report provides information on the amount of assistance approved by the Bank in the form of loans, equity investments, guarantees, investment grants and technical assistance grants from different funding sources for 2013.
This brochure gives an overview of ADB's London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR)-based Loans for its sovereign and sovereign-guaranteed borrowers.
What are the steps to be taken to cofinance projects with support of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Agence Française de Développement (AFD)? This manual outlines work processes and procedures of ADB and AFD, aiming to help staff synchronize activities and initiatives.
Know more about the background, objectives and diverse applications of ADB's Results-Based Lending program.
This country brief highlights how ADB operations have helped support Bhutan’s efforts in advancing socioeconomic development through rural electrification, hydropower development, road connectivity, urban infrastructure and services, and financial sector development.
This country brief highlights how ADB has been a key partner in Bangladesh’s struggle for a better future since 1973 by contributing to critical economic and governance reforms.