- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This final report on the Japan Fund for Public Policy Training covers the period 1 January 2010 to 31 December 2012.
This country brief highlights how ADB operations have helped Tajikistan reduce isolation, increase communication, broaden access to electricity, improve social services, and create income-generating activities.
The Asian Development Bank reformed its technical assistance (TA) policy in 2008. Since then, TA performance has shown signs of improvement. The success rates of TA completion reports have improved since 2009, although these are self-evaluations and need to be interpreted with caution. More of ADB’s external stakeholders perceived ADB as an excellent source of knowledge on development issues
ADB's $2 million equity investment in Simpa Networks aims to provide rural households in India with affordable energy using pay-as-you-go solar home systems.
This pamphlet is a quick reference guide on the financial instruments offered by ADB to its developing members.
This publication commemorates the 15th anniversary of ADB’s operations in Tajikistan.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) intends to issue its notes and bonds (Securities) from time to time with maturities and on terms determined by market conditions at the time of sale. Information under this information statement, unless otherwise specified, includes data as of 31 December 2012.
This ADB Country Fact Sheet provides social and economic indicators on Afghanistan as well as concise information on ADB's operations in the country and contact information.
Updated yearly, this ADB Country Fact Sheet provides social and economic indicators on Armenia as well as concise information on ADB's operations in the country and contact information.
This ADB Country Fact Sheet provides social and economic indicators on the Cook Islands as well as concise information on ADB's operations in the country and contact information.