- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This publication presents the impacts of cofinanced projects of Agence Française de Développement and Asian Development Bank in Viet Nam.
This semiannual progress report covers the period January to June 2014 and presents the performance of the Water Financing Partnership Facility for the year against the annual work program and the cumulative performance as of 30 June 2014.
This publication records the impacts of ADB-assisted projects in Nepal’s inclusive development process from 2010- 2012. ADB has provided assistance in several sectors including agriculture and natural resources, transportation and information and communication technology, energy, water and sanitation, urban development, education, finance and governance.
The 2013 Development Effectiveness Review is the seventh annual performance review of ADB and the first to apply the revised corporate results framework.
A wide range of financing options are available to partners seeking to expand their commitment to developing Asia and the Pacific and to support ADB’s core areas of operations under its long-term strategic framework, Strategy 2020.
In this publication are the 2013 facts and figures behind ADB's lending activities and description of ADB as a borrower. ADB promotes the economic growth and social development of its developing member countries by financing loan projects and programs, providing technical assistance, and providing advisory services.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) intends to issue its notes and bonds (Securities) from time to time with maturities and on terms determined by market conditions at the time of sale. Information under this information statement, unless otherwise specified, includes data as of 31 December 2013.
This ADB Fact Sheet provides social and economic indicators on Afghanistan as well as concise information on ADB's operations in the country and contact information.
Updated yearly, this ADB Fact Sheet provides social and economic indicators on Armenia as well as concise information on ADB's operations in the country and contact information.
This ADB Country Fact Sheet provides information on Australia's contributions to ADB in terms of capital subscription and funding, the country’s delegates to ADB, and the involvement of Australian companies and consultants in ADB projects.